These unique recipes will appeal to anybody who enjoys providing new and excellent foods on a regular basis. Easy Valentine’s Day Recipes to Serve to Your Loved One
Valentine’s Day sweets for the engaged
You may also feed your fiancé sweets or healthy foods to keep him warm at work or purchase him a facial haircutter or an exquisite tie. If you want to give your fiancé sweets on Valentine’s Day, you may locate some Valentine’s Day-appropriate sweets here.
Valentine’s Day is a beautiful occasion that occurs on February 14th of each year and is celebrated by all lovers from all over the world, with evening parties and the gifting of roses and chocolates in addition to various gifts, and some girls or women may prefer to celebrate this holiday by making some special sweets and presenting them to their partner or lover.
Cake in the form of a heart
- two cups white all-purpose flour
- a quarter teaspoon of baking powder
- Table salt .
- a cup of unsalted soft butter
- a cup of granulated sugar
- At room temperature, four eggs
- a teaspoon of vanilla extract in liquid form
- a half teaspoon of red food coloring
Sugar Sauce Ingredients:
- A cup of white powdered sugar.
- Two teaspoons of cold liquid milk.
- Three drops of red food coloring.
How to prepare
- Mix the flour, salt and baking powder after sifting. Beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Gradually add the eggs to the previous mixture, then add the vanilla.
- Add red food coloring and stir until well blended.
- Gradually add the flour, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
- Pour the resulting mixture into a cake tin lined with parchment paper. We put the mold in the oven preheated to medium temperature for 35 minutes until it is cooked, then we leave it aside until it cools completely.
- Put the cake in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Cut the cake into longitudinal strips, then cut it using molds in the shape of love hearts. We prepare the sugar sauce by mixing the sugar, milk and red coloring, until we have a liquid sauce.
- Arrange the hearts in serving dishes, and decorate them with drizzles of sauce.
Chocolate dipped strawberries
- 250 grams of well-washed and dried strawberries.
- 250 grams of dark chocolate without nuts or any other additives.
- Two tablespoons of animal butter.
- The right amount of edible decorative accessories found in grocery stores.
How to prepare
- Melt the chocolate by placing it in a double saucepan (one with boiling water over a fire, the other with chocolate pieces on it), then adding 2 tablespoons of butter, lowering the heat to below.
- Dip strawberries in chocolate and set aside.
- Sprinkle some decorations in the shape of small hearts or colored balls on the chocolates before cooling, then put in the refrigerator.
- Serve the strawberries after taking them out of the fridge in a special dish in a beautiful way.
See also: juices that are quick and simple to make