An easy and healthy approach to make the summer’s most delicious healthy drink. The fresh…. season is from May to September, making it a summer favorite. Frozen mango chunks are available all year, and mangoes may be blended with banana slices, Greek yogurt, and orange juice for a sweet and refreshing smoothie.
Enough for two people ingredients : mango
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 1 mango, sliced
- 1/2 banana, cut
- 1 quart of yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk or water
- molasses (to taste)
Steps in the preparation process
- Put the water or milk and sugar in an electric mixer and mix well.
- Toss the …., orange, and yogurt into the blender with the milk and sugar mixture, and blend until everything is smooth.
- Serve the smoothie with fruit molten cake in individual serving glasses.
The key to making mango and orange yogurt smoothie is to follow these steps:
To avoid the smoothie becoming light or having a high sugar content, sprinkle an orange with the appropriate quantity of sugar and milk, then finely slice the orange before placing them in the blender.
mango orange smoothies with yogurt have the following health benefits:
- Vitamin C in the smoothie protects against colds in the winter.
- Mango includes key components that aid with concentration and memory.
Calories in the recipe: One 200g …… has 145 calories, whereas a medium orange has 60 calories.
In a blender, combine ice cubes, frozen mango, banana slices, yogurt, orange juice, and honey (if using).
Cover and process for 30 seconds on medium speed, stopping to tamper if required. Increase to high speed for 15 to 30 seconds until thick and smooth.
If required, adjust the liquid with extra orange juice to get the appropriate consistency.
To balance out the acidic flavor, taste it and add additional honey if necessary.
online / site / like it / avocado